If you were unable to re-read the book, go here for a Wikipedia plot summary. PLEASE remember not to discuss events that occur in books 7 through 10. We’re trying not to spoil the series for those readers who are reading the books for the first time.
There was a lot going on this book. So here are some of the questions I chose to get the discussion ball rolling…
1. Does anyone else think it’s a horrible idea for Jason to marry Crystal?
2. Okay so if I wanted to junk punch Alcide in the previous book, this time around I wanted to football field goal kick him in the nads. What did you all think about Maria Star’s confession to Sookie and the run in at The Hair of the Dog?
3. Holy crazy plot twists Batman?! What did you all think about the intense story lines in this book?
4. How about them Pelts?! What a piece of work those nut jobs are. How did you feel about Sookie’s decision with regard to this bunch of yahoos?
5. Do you think Amelia living with Sookie is a good or bad idea?
6. My favorite thing about this book was Quinn. I call shotgun so don’t get any crazy ideas. What did you all think of this sexy shifter?
If you’re in the know supernaturally, you’ll spot the ear surgery, and you’ll know Claude is a fairy. I’m not using the pejorative term for his sexual orientation. I mean it literally; Claude’s a fairy. (pg. 3)
Andre might have been thinking about the price of bananas in Guatemala. (pg. 235)
Got any answers, questions, comments, favorite quotes, conspiracy theories? Get them off your chest and tell us what you think!