Hello ladies and gents! Now that I’ve finally managed to clean up my wish list, I’ve decided to participate in this amazing little project hosted by the Book Soulmates. Random Acts of Kindness, also known as R. A. K., is all about promoting goodwill amongst fellow book lovers. There aren’t a whole lot of things that can beat the feeling of receiving a book you’ve been jonesing for completely out of the blue? Intrigued? Want to learn more? I figured you would. Here are the rules:
• Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our R. A. K. button.
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R. A. K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us.
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts. Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Here are the links you need to get this show on the road:
Sign up for May [HERE]
See who else is participating [HERE]