I’m all about supporting a cause the helps spread book love throughout the community so I’ve decided to continue to participate in the Book Soulmates R.A.K. feature (that and I like saying R.A.K. *snort*). This is open to everyone so if it’s something that interests you, feel free to sign up by clicking on the links listed below.
- Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, your blog etc.) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts. Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Sign up for July [HERE]
See who else is participating [HERE]
Vanessa at Twerd413 [at] gmail [dot] com
Isalys at booksoulmates [at] gmail [dot] com
via Twitter (@booksoulmates or @isabooksoulmate)
- When talking about RAK on Twitter, please use the hastag (#RAK). It makes it much easier to keep track of the conversations, answer questions and/or tweet back! =)
- When submitting your wish list, please make sure that it is set to PUBLIC viewing. Some people have run into trouble with wish lists that were set to private. We want to be sure that no one is left out of getting great RAKs.
- Some of you seem to have gotten frustrated because you can't get your links to appear active. This is a very easy fix :) Just make sure that when you enter your link, do NOT hit the Enter key. Instead, hit the Tab key which will send you to the next field on the form. Additional spaces entered after the link will leave the link inactive. However, if this does happen to you...no worries, we'll fix it for you :)