Afternoon party people! I wanted to take a sec to let you know about this cool feature I’m going to participating in. It’s called the Fall Book Exchange and it’s being co-hosted by Ruby’s Reads, Ivy Reads and Teens Read and Write. This idea spawned from Ruby’s Summer Secret Santa program and well you guys know I like surprising others so, yeah, I signed up. ;-) Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate. Everyone's welcome!
- International participants are welcome, too, anywhere that the Book Depository ships. Please be aware, when you sign up, that you may be assigned an international Santee.
- You will need wish list in order to participate. Where you keep your wish list--on Goodreads, Amazon, or your blog--is up to you and you will be able to link to two wish lists in the form. If you need help setting up a wish list, email me and I'll help you figure it out. Though I am by no means a technical genius.
- PLEASE NOTE: Fall Santas (FSs--) will chose TWO books from your wish list for a total of around $18-20. If you want one book for that price, it's up to you--let your FS know.
- Pre-ordered items are acceptable ONLY if this is agreed upon by both parties.
- You may purchase your books from whatever source you choose, but please do not send used books. E-books must be okayed with the Santee before purchasing.
- Once Santas and Santees are assigned, addresses will be exchanged between individuals. If you're not comfortable with this, please do not sign up.
- Sign ups begin on September 1, and end on October 1.
- After you send the books to your Santee, you must fill out the tracking information form I will provide you with.
- To join the exchange, you must fill out THIS form.
Easy peasy right? Right! If you’re interested in participating too you have until October 1st to sign up. If you’d like more info, click on the banner above.