You guys! Discussion day is upon us. And I am friggin' excited. I've never hosted a solo read-a-long which means I've never really had to come up with discussion questions by myself. So I apologize in advance if they're kind of lacking. I'm hoping you loved the prequel novella and book 1 enough that you'll overlook my feeble attempt at questions. *grins* If you're just tuning in and want to participate I'll have links to the intro post and sign up page below. Now that that's out of the way let's do the damn thing.
Alpha & Omega Questions
1. I've never been to Chicago but, Patricia Brigg's (PB from here on out) worldbuilding is nothing to sneeze at. Have any of you visited the windy city? Is her depiction up to snuff?
2. If PB's worldbuilding is awesome, then her characters are on a whole other level. What were your initial thoughts about Anna and Charles?
3. Novellas are tough in that you have a limited number of pages to deliver a story interesting enough that'll make the reader want to pick up the actual series. What are your thoughts on the story as a whole?
4. What were some of your favorite and/or least favorite characters?
5. What did you think about the whole Omega angle?
Cry Wolf Questions
1. Cry Wolf picks up where Alpha & Omega left off. What did you guys think about Anna's new surroundings?
2. What did you guys think about PB's take on werewolves?
3. Leah, Bran's mate, is a total bitch. Every time she came on the scene I wanted to reach into the book and slap her senseless. What other characters had you wanting to slap them and/or root for them?
4. I, for one, am not a fan of a couple meeting and 30 seconds later figuring out they're the loves of each others lives. How did you guys feel about the way Anna and Charles' relationship rolled out?
5. That ending was like WHOOOAAA! Thoughts?
If you're interested in learning more about the read-a-long or are interested in signing up CHECK OUT THIS POST.