Here are some of Jess' guidelines, but if you have a question, please leave her a comment and she'll get back to you.
- You can create your own Thursday Tracks image or use mine. If you are using mine though, please DOWNLOAD it and SAVE it to your own site. Please don’t just paste my image link into your posts since that eats up my paid-for bandwidth. DOWNLOAD HERE.
- You can use any format for your posts. Single song, whole album, playlists: it’s all good. Do what you want when it comes to this.
- You can use any music service you want, just keep in mind that not everyone may be signed up for it. I usually go with Spotify (what I prefer for music listening) and YouTube video in the same post. You can check out my past posts HERE.
- Link back your posts to mine and enter your post link in the linky.
- Jess will try and do occasional giveaways!
A monthly feature where I'll post my favorite movie quotes, upcoming movie trailers I'm excited about, the occasional movie review or where I'll subject you to my fangirling over some of my most treasured movies in the hopes that it'll get you guys to watch them.
Ah, yes. The good ol' question of the day. Gotta say this is one my favorite features. It's a weekly post that gives me a chance to get to know you guys better and vice versa Sometimes the questions will deal with books or reading but, most of the time they won't. Because, let's face it, there's more to us that what we read.
Hosted by: Not Now...I'm Reading!
(Inspired by The Book Vixen)
If you're anything like me you've got TBR book piles that are threatening to smother you in your sleep. Okay maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but the struggle is definitely real. I decided to host a monthly feature (inspired by The Book Vixen's TBR Jar Project) that would help me (and in turn maybe you) get those piles in check. Here's how it works:
- I'll select three (3) options from my TBR jar. I'm going with three because if I limit myself to one or even two and end up with a genre that I'm not in the mood for I will all but set myself up for failure. And failure, my dear friends, is not an option.
- If I end up choosing a book in a series that I'm not up to date with then I'll choose the book within that series (be it the 1st or 4th or 11th) that I'm suppose to be reading.
- I'm an indecisive creature so I may frequently ask you guys to help me pick my next read. I'll throw up a poll at the beginning of the month and leave my book pick in your hands.
*Updated on January 1, 2016