UNFORTUNATELY, AT THIS TIME I AM NOT ACCEPTING REVIEW REQUESTS.
I've been on hiatus for a couple of years and am trying to get myself sorted out. I will update this page when I'm ready to start accepting review requests again. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
However, once I'm able to open the proverbial flood gates, here is generally what I accept:
Genres I accept:
- Urban Fantasy
- Paranormal Romance
- Dystopia / Post-Apocalyptic
- New Adult
- Young Adult (all subgenres)
- Everything that isn't listed above
Formats I accept:
- Finished hard copies
- Kindle compatible eBooks
- Self-published books will be considered only if the book has been professionally edited. No exceptions.
Things to know BEFORE requesting a review:
I will do my best to read and review books in a timely fashion but, it's not a guarantee I'm comfortable making. If you want a review posted on a specific date I will try to accommodate your request to the best of my ability. I will try to post reviews of ARCs as close to the release date as possible. We provide honest reviews and we will always be courteous. That being said we cannot guarantee a positive review. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz. Once a review has been posted, a follow up e-mail or Twitter tag will be sent.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail.
- You will have 48 hours to respond. If I do not receive a response another winner will be selected.
- Open to U.S. residents only, unless stated otherwise.
- I am not responsible for items lost in the mail and maintain the right to disqualify participants at any time.
- Information given by participant during giveaway will never be shared.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age to take part in giveaways (unless otherwise noted)
- Books and/or prizes provided by yours truly are considered a gift. I am not responsible for returning and/or exchanging books and/or prizes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.